2 | Import your designs from Figma
- Open ProtoPie.
- Click on the same Import button in the top-left corner.
- In the Frame dropdown, select the Frame you wish to import.
- Choose the Import Size as required.
- You can choose to import All layer structure, or Only layers marked for Export. Select all layer structure to import all the layers.
- Click Import to start the process.
- ProtoPie will download the rendered layers into your current File. This will maintain the same layer order as in Figma to Re-Import your Designs.