Support for SAP BW extracts
- The behavior of empty user filters has changed to be consistent with the behavior on other data sources. Using an empty user filter no longer hides the dimension.
- You can use Hide to hide dimensions before you extract data or refresh an extract. This reduces the size of the extract and the amount of time to perform an extract.
- Hiding a dimension takes priority over creating a user filter on the dimension.
- You can rename dimensions and measures in the data grid before extracting data.
- Tableau modifies the extract query slightly to fix some of the [cube contains no data to transform] errors.