Documents Detail View
- To view the details of a related record, click the record's name in the subpanel or choose "View" from the Actions menu on the far right of the record's row to open it in record view.
- To relate an existing record to the document, choose "Select" from the subpanel's Action menu, then locate and select the desired record.
- To relate a new record to the document, choose "Create" from the subpanel's Action menu, then complete the record view layout and click "Save".
- To delete the document's relationship to a record, choose "unlink" from the Actions menu on the far right of a record's row. This removes the relationship but does not delete the record itself.
- To collapse or expand the subpanel, click the double arrow to the left of the subpanel's name.
- To move the subpanel to a new location on the detail view, drag and drop the subpanel's header.