Enable Analytics in Your Community
- Set up Analytics in your Salesforce org, as described in the Analytics Platform Setup section.
- Enable Analytics for Communities and set up community members. See Enable Analytics for Communities.
- In Analytics, create dashboards and save them in an Analytics app. Designate that app for sharing with the community. For more information about working with Analytics, refer to theAnalytics Library.
- Embed your Analytics dashboards using either Community Builder or Visualforce.
- From the Analytics app containing your dashboards, give access to community members by selecting Share. In the Share dialog, select Enablesharing with Communities. Invite community partners and customers to share the app.