Like or unlike a post in the activity feed
- Under What’s new, point to the post.
- Click on Like or Unlike. Below a post, you’ll see the number of people that have liked the post, and the names of people who have liked it most recently. Click on the counter to view more names.
Reset a Sandbox instance
- Change to a different version of Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps.
- Create a new project.
- Free up the storage space.
- Remove an instance that contains Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data.
Enable visitor location detection
- Open the chat widget in which you want to add the geo location.
- Go to the Location tab.
- In the Visitor location section, select Yes in the Request visitor location field.
- In the Geo Location Provider field, browse and select the geo location provider record.
Configure inactivity timeout
- In Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps, choose Settings> Administration> System Settings> General tab.
- Set the values that are to be applied to all your users, Under Set inactivity timeout.
General accessibility for Customer Engagement applications
- Accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Keyboard shortcuts in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications.
Create a team template
- Go to Settings> Security.
- Choose Access Team Templates.
- On the Actions toolbar, choose New, complete the required fields, and then choose Save.
Network ports for Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps (online) Government
- 80 HTTP.
- 443 HTTPS.
- 465 Secure SMTP.
- 587 Secure SMTP.
- 993 Secure IMAP.
Method 5: Remove notes with attachments using Advanced Find
- select Advanced Find.
- In the Look for list, select Notes.
- In the search criteria area, add criteria similar to the following: File Size (Bytes) – Is Greater Than – In the text box, type a byte value, such as 1048576.
- click on Results.
- You will now have a list of attachments that are larger than the size that you specified.
- Select individual or a multiple attachments, and then select on Delete (X).
Assign a security role to a user
- Select on Settings> Security> Users.
- In the list, select the user or users that you want to assign a security role to.
- Select Manage Roles. Only the security roles available for that user's business unit are displayed.
- In the Manage User Roles dialog box, select on the security role or roles that you want for the user or users, and then click on okay.
Schedule a work order using the Book option
- From the main menu, click on Field Service> Work Orders.
- Select a work order from the list, or click on the work order number.
- On the command bar, click on Book.
- Choose from the recommended resources and then click on Book and later Close. Note: You can also use the filter to find other resources.