- macOS: [⌘] + [Shift] + [L]
- Windows: [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [L]
4 | Grouping and Naming Styles
- Click on the Team Library icon within the Assets menu above the Layers Panel on the left (Or use Alt/Option + 3 to open the Team Library)
- In the Current File section, click on Publish next to the file you'd like to publish:
- Add Description of all the changes that you've made to the file:
- Click to expand the Styles & Components section and view a list of all Styles and Components that will be included:
- Click on Publish Changes to publish them to your Team Library.
Mobile Browser Preview
- Sign in to the desktop app, or the desktop browser:
- Sign in to the Figma Mirror app by using the same account.
- On the desktop, select the Frame that you wish to view. You can select any top-level Frame or Component.
- The Figma Mirror app will display the selected Frame. The Figma Mirror app will scale your content to the width of the device you are previewing it on.
- Open up the Assets tab in the Layers Panel. You can use the Keyboard Shortcuts: MacOS: Option-2 Windows: [Alt] + 2.
- MacOS: Option-2.
- Windows: [Alt] + 2.
- Find or search for the Component you'd like to remove.
- Right-click on the Component and select Remove from Library:
- You'll be prompted to publish your changes to the library.
Upgrading a Member in the Admin Console
- Open the Members tab in the Admin Console.
- Search for the Member in the field that is provided.
- Click the arrow next to their Account Type and select Full from the options:
- Screenshots of any error messages.
- The output of any errors in the Console log.
- We may also require access to the original file to troubleshoot further.
- If they are any Viewers in the Team, then they will be able to View all the Projects within the Team.
- If there are any Editor or Admin on the Team then they will be able to Edit all the Projects within the Team.
- In the File Browser, click on the Team name.
- Select the Project from the Team Projects section.
- This will bring you to the File space of that Project.
In a Team Library
- Open the Files where your Master Component(s) is live.
- Make any changes that you'd like, to the Master Components.
- Publish those changes to the Team Library.
- We will notify you whenever a change is published to the Team Library.
- You can then Review and update the Files that use Instances of those Components.
2 | Import your designs from Figma
- Open ProtoPie.
- Click on the same Import button in the top-left corner.
- In the Frame dropdown, select the Frame you wish to import.
- Choose the Import Size as required.
- You can choose to import All layer structure, or Only layers marked for Export. Select all layer structure to import all the layers.
- Click Import to start the process.
- ProtoPie will download the rendered layers into your current File. This will maintain the same layer order as in Figma to Re-Import your Designs.